Nourishing the Breastfeeding Mom eBook
One of the first things I noticed after giving birth to my son was how demanding breastfeeding can be! It seemed as though I was hungry all the time. I quickly learned the importance of stocking my kitchen with healthy snacks and easy to make meals to avoid reaching for junk food when time was minimal. I began to notice the impact healthier foods had on my energy and overall mood. Research continues to find that breast milk is influenced by the mother's nutritional status and diet.
This book was made for all the breastfeeding mamas who are wondering what they should be eating to avoid feeling exhausted and hungry. This book was designed for the moms who want to give their babies the best quality milk. Breastfeeding is an amazing experience but also a nutrient depleting one. This book is filled with information on nourishing meals, super foods, herbs and supplements to keep you and your baby nourished. These recipes are quick and delicious to make healthy eating EASY!
IN THIS EBOOK YOU’LL LEARN
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding for Mom & Baby
- How Nutrition Impacts Breast Milk
- Important Nutrients for the Breastfeeding Mom
- Plant Based Diet While Breastfeeding
- Nourishing Lifestyle
- Superfoods for the Breastfeeding Mom
- Importance of Staying Hydrated
- Supplements to Support Lactation
- Herbs to Support Supply, Mood and Energy
- How to Prepare Nourishing Meals to Boost Mood, Supply and Energy
- How to Stock your Fridge and Pantry for East Meals and Snacking
- 90+ pages of Evidence Based Information on Lactation Diet and Nourishing the Breastfeeding Mom
- 25 Easy to Make, Nutrient Dense Recipes
- 15+ Snack Ideas
- Gluten Free and Vegan Recipe options
- Grocery List to Make Filling Your Fridge and Pantry Easy
Who Will Benefit From This Ebook?
- Expecting Mothers
- New Mothers
- Any Mother Who is Breastfeeding